Commitment may be rare in the world today, but it shouldn't be in a local church. Christians automatically become members of the universal church (1 Cor 12:13), but locally, they must also receive instruction from Scripture (1 Tm 4:13; 2 Tm 4:2), serve one another (Hb 10:24-25), use their spiritual gifts (Rm 12:3-8; 1 Cor 12:4-31; 1 Pt 4:10-11), and participate in the church's ordinances (Lk 22:19; Acts 2:38-42). Moreover, elders must know their church member so they can shepherd them (Acts 20:28; 1 Pt 5:2) and give account for them (Hb 13:17; 1 Pt 5:3). If you are interested in becoming a member, contact Pastors Paul or Shaun today.
1. Click here to read the following:
- The Baptist Faith and Message
- The Constitution and Bylaws
2. Read or listen to the sermon "Understanding Baptism" by John MacArthur.
3. Complete our membership application.
4. Write out and share your testimony (sample testimony)
5. Meet with either Pastors Paul or Shaun to get to know us and for us to know you. We'll schedule you for baptism (if you need it) and our membership class!